Returns and Exchanges
Russell’s Shoes & Dave’s Boot Shop
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will happily exchange or issue a store credit for items that are in unworn, new condition* accompanied by original packaging and your itemized receipt within 15 days of purchase.
- Please be aware returns are subject to exchange or store credit only; no cash or credit card refunds are issued. Please treat your store credit like cash as we are not responsible for lost credits or gift certificates.
- Neither tried on socks nor unpackaged socks are eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Once a stocked Special Order item has left the store, it is subject to the above Return Policy. If an unstocked Special Order item is refused at pick-up, a $25 service fee will be charged.
Defective Footwear Policy
- If you happen to find a defect with a product, please do not hesitate to bring it back to us with your itemized receipt. We are able to repair some items in-house. However, many things need to be sent back to their original manufacturer. In this case, once the factory receives the item and determines it is defective, we will issue you a store credit.
- If you unfortunately no longer have your itemized receipt for the defective product, there is a $25 charge to process the exchange and the defective item will be issued its current in-store retail price.
- We can replace defective footwear one time only. If a defective return is a replacement for a previous defective shoe or earlier returned shoe, please do contact the manufacturer to help you through the claim.
SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALES AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE OR RETURN.
SALE ITEMS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO DEFECT WARRANTY
*Unworn, new condition to be approved upon receipt of returned goods by Dave's Boot Shop. Full refund will not be issued to items returned with damaged packaging or missing original packaging and tags.