Returns and Exchanges
If you have any questions about the goods you received, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our very best to help you.
Online Purchase Return Processes
Returns can be accepted up to 14 days after date of purchase.
Exchanges must be made as a return and new purchase.
Items identified as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a few things:
- Your items must be unused and in the same conditions in which they were received.
- Your items must be in the original packaging with all tags and packaging in the condition in which you received the items.
- Include your original receipt or the original itemized packing list
- Complete and include the “Returned Goods Form”
- Use your free return shipping label that was enclosed with your order and original shipping materials to package and ship the items.
- Please do not send your items back to the manufacturer; send them back to Dave’s Boot Shop.
The Return Process on Our End:
- Once we receive your items, we inspect them to be sure they are in original condition, do not show signs of being worn, and have all of original packaging and tags.
- Once your items have been inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned items. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, we will process your refund right away. A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please know your refund may take several days to show on your statement.
Unfortunately, some types of goods are exempt from being returned.
If your item looks damaged through shipping, please contact the shipping company. Unfortunately we cannot help with goods that become damaged after they leave our store. In kind, we will not hold you responsible if your package becomes damaged on its way back to us.
Non-returnable items include:
- Gift cards
- Socks and other hosiery or clothing that have been stretched from their original, new condition
- Footwear that has been worn outside
- Items that show obvious signs of ware
- Items identified as Final Sale
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again, and then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at DavesBootShop@gmail.com